BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life

I started school a few months ago, college.
I was all excited and shit so ready to begin learning and getting started along my way of starting a real career.
About the same time I started school I also was highered into what amounts to be as close to a dream job for me as possible, without being payed to sleep and have sex of course.

I have met the love of my life, and we have been together just over half a year, we see each other almost every day. Not one day has gone by since we have been together that we didn't talk to each other and we still haven't grown tired or run out of things to say. I love this girl and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I have never been more sure about anything in my life.

This girl came into my life and it has changed everything. I am taking a break from school because my job is very well paying and I can easily afford everything needed by myself. I love waking up to her face and cant wait to be able to do it everyday.
She was recently promoted to a management position so money wont be an issue.
The only thing stopping us from moving in together is my lack of a vehicle in my name. If I move out my car stays with the parents.

Just yesterday we found my dream car, priced to where I can afford it and in great condition.

Its funny how life seems to work so perfectly sometimes.

My dream Girl, My dream job, and my dream car.


I keep asking myself, whats the catch...




Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
-Matrix

0 comments: