BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I like dogs

You like cats
I like loud cars
You like big cars
I Love Red
You hate red
I like attention
You try to avoid it
I like being with you
You like being Gay
I love you
You love not being alone
I Wanna throw a party
You tell me thats stupid
I wanna be a cook
You mention money
I wanna you to be happy
You want you to be happy
I do shit for you you dont even realize
You dont even realize how little you do for me
I like being with you
You love throwing in my face how people like you
You dont say no im taken
I just wish you would tell me you dont care anymore so i can move on

2 comments:

Juliannabells said...

*hug* :/

Unknown said...

That made me sink inside. I hope you have whatever is best for you Rob, You deserve nothing less than the best, cause you give nothing less than your best.