BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Been a while since my last post.

Lots of good things going on. did the big wedding yesterday (Saturday) and it went over fantastic. Things started off a little rough but once I figured out what they wanted to hear things went smoothly. I also was told that the grooms construction company would hook me up with generators or whatever it is that I need if I ever need any equipment for an event of mine. so i guess i got paid twice in a sense.

Got some applications out there and am trying to work on a resume to become an event and concert organizer and productions manager. would defiantly give me an idea if this is what I want to do or not for real. I was toying with the idea of doing the nightclub or concert hall thing. I have enough people close enough to  me that want to do supporting roles (Bartenders, cook, bouncer, manager, etc...) that I think this would be a very plausible idea. No million dollar scheme but that's not what i am looking for. I just wanna have fun and be proud of something.

I am hoping to be able to take a summer class to fix my GPA and rekindle my dying friendship.

I try to make an effort, but lately it seems like I got so much on my plate that i lose track of what I NEED to be doing. oh well.

anyways I am hoping to get this mobile DJ service off the ground and ready to go.
All i need now is some fancy  posters and shit and some publicity.
well that and a lighting truss but that comes in time lol.

1 comments:

Juliannabells said...

"I am hoping to be able to take a summer class to fix my GPA and rekindle my dying friendship."

...

<3