BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The past,



Why cant I just go back and undo everything.
Lets go back to April 20,2009 and never ask her out.
lets go back and tell someone (my bff) about everything that was killing me inside
Maybe tell anyone, maybe the evil wouldn't be eating me now almost 3 years later.


I miss yellow benches,

I miss late nights.
I miss shivering outside when I was just walking you out to leave, that was almost 2 hours ago.

I miss when the songs I fell in love with were not about her, but you.
I miss thousands of random photos,
I miss checkerboard walls,
I miss saltwater rooms,
I miss your mom's confusion about our relationship.
I miss being happy.

I don't know if things could ever be the same, but if you could at least know how I feel things would be that much better.

My memories are so shitty of the last couple years of us. I would give anything to be able to understand why I did what I did. To be able to give you an explanation. But again Its just because i am stupid.

I miss being happy.
I miss being happy.

0 comments: