BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life can be funny

I tell myself, or rather the whole world,
 I don't need anyone but me.
But more and more every day
Minute by minute i find myself more helpless
Im so desperate for you
It scares me
I haven't needed anyone before
and now i need you more then ever
seconds with you feel like heaven
I cherish those moments
I wish i could explain
its hard to admit
how hard i try to be a man
I want to do things right
you say I am enough
I want to be more
I want to be everything
I mess up alot but you dont seem to notice



But at the end of it all i just think to myself I lay awake trying to figure out what you see in me
I don't get it and probably never will
I have one explaination
and that would be
Oh, this is love.
True love

0 comments: